Monday, September 24, 2007

Big changes

I haven't posted here in quite awhile, mainly because of two big changes in my life: I started a company and my son was born. But now more than ever I need a diversion from the realities and responsibilities of life, and searching for waves in Minnesota will do me just fine.

I was reading the Green Issue of Surfing Magazine over lunch in Borders Bookstore, and am excited by the upcoming issue focusing on filmmaking and surf movies. I always wanted to shoot a surfing movie, Endless Summer XIII or something.

I'm still perusing Craig's List and eBay, looking for a cheap wetsuit and surfboard that will support me in my middle-aged weight. I've been meaning to get into shape this summer, it just never happened.

Gotta' make it happen. Give me a heads up if you have an extra longboard or wetsuit and you live in the Midwest. (I'm sure my comments box will light up after that request.)

No comments: